Confused Development

I develop software and I often get confused in the process. I usually find the answers after a while, but a month later I can't remember them. So from now on, I will write them down here.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Deleting posts in WordPress via XMLRPC

Somehow I find it impossible to find a definite list of the methods that WordPress supports via xmlrpc. This whole blogging API thing seems quite messy. Anyway, I wanted to find out if there is a method to delete posts. Neither the outdated Blogger API nor the MetaWeblog API mention one (or maybe I'm blind). Googling around (almost) randomly however, I found several places that talk about a method blogger.deletePost. The nice guys from SixApart even have a nice documentation for deletePost. So, here is the method signature in short:

Exactly what I need, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home