Confused Development

I develop software and I often get confused in the process. I usually find the answers after a while, but a month later I can't remember them. So from now on, I will write them down here.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Enabling RDF Upload on WordPress 2.0

Just as a reminder to self: to enable the old Uploads Options panel in WordPress2.0+, I need to install the Filosofo Old-Style Upload plugin. I need this to allow semiBlog to upload RDF annotations to the blogging server.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 pm, Blogger Knud Möller said...

Unfortunately, there seems to be some problem with the combination of MAMP and this plugin. The old-style upload panel seems to work, however, files of the types specified there are still not accepted. So, even though it says that *.rdf files are accepted, a type 500 error occurs when I try to upload. Hm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home